Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Aim of Making This Blog

Of Course it is obvious just by seeing the title right? : Save The Earth!!
Duh!! Well, yea...it doesn't interest me much but I don't wanna live in a future with full of Global Warming, Pollutions, dead plants and toxic airs....You might wanna imagine what it would be like. You can say more technology and stuff right, but I'd wish you guys think more about the future of the planet that your living on too. Earth is the only reason why we're still living. Haven't you guys thought about it before?? How'd dinosaurs were able to live on until the meteor rocks appeared?? They were living their lives by Nature!!!

The FUTURE, might be something like this: Live Or Die

Care or Don't Care

Leave it or Be it

That's the only thing I can figure out I guess...Random wordz!! SO BE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment